Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Kung Fu Birthday

My Friend Amanda came to me the other day and needed to get invitations out for her little boy's birthday which is next weekend. Well apparently she wanted the invitations the same day she asked. Well no problem, after hearing her theme and scouring her facebook page for a good photo of her boy in action, I was able to make this oh so cute card!


I found some great font to match the Kung Fu Panda theme she wanted and was able to make her little boy the center of his invitation. Granted this was done in a couple of hours, i am sure I could have incorporated a bit more and maybe cleaned it up a bit, but I love how it looks. The background moves along with the panda's cape to give it that moving motion and the asian inspired fonts help move the theme along.

Needless to say, she loved it and I was wonder woman for a day :)

If you see any invitations on her that you would like custom made, just give me a shout out!

xo: Ello

No comments:

Post a Comment